My name is McKenzie Sue and I make things for a living. More specifically, I make brands and websites and get to work with all kinds of people that want to share their amazing ideas with the world!
A little bit about me: I am 23 years old and grew up in a small farm town in Washington State (if I don’t say Washington most people think D.C.!). Yepp, my dad is a farmer and he makes the best cherries around! I currently live in Iowa while my husband attends dental school and we have been married for a little under two years. I received my Bachelors in Fine Arts and Communication from Brigham Young University in the prestigious Graphic Design program and I absolutely love what I do!
- I would wear dresses every day if I could! Luckily I am a somewhat frugal shopper and I won’t buy one unless I really really want it! ;)
- I am obsessed with bucket lists and love to take advantage of anything new and exciting. Sky diving, no problem! Swim with whales, yes please! But for some reason I refuse to go bungee jumping. I guess everyone has a limit somewhere.
- I met my husband at the age of 18 and we wrote letters to each other for two years while he was across the world on an LDS mission. He is my best friend and my everything.
- I am and have always been a sweet tooth. My husband even jokes with me that I have a separate stomach just for sweets. I sometimes think that it must be true!
- My husband and I love trying new things. I currently picked up knitting, which I am now obsessed, and my husband has picked up painting and has become pretty spectacular at it. Thanks Bob Ross!
- I have called a Washington, Utah, Jerusalem, New York City, and now Iowa my home and I love every single one of them!
- I am very meticulous in almost everything I do, which works well for my career, so you will never have to worry about me overlooking the details!
- I learned to play the piano when I was 4 and took lessons for almost 12 years. It is my go-to when I am stressed or just want to refresh my brain.
Thank you very much for taking the time to explore my website. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have here. I look forward to hearing from you!